Microsoft 365 Setup || Enter Product Key – Microsoft365.com/setup
Microsoft365.com/setup – Sign in to your organization’s Microsoft 365 setup site & enter product key to get started.
You can access your documents at www.microsoft365.com/setup whenever you have an Internet connection, from almost any device. Documents stored in your OneDrive and your team sites, or attachments in Outlook Web App are easily accessible on any device with an internet connection. And sharing documents with others is as simple as sending a link.
Create or Sign up for a New Microsoft Account at Microsoft365.com/setup?
- Open your web browser and type : microsoft365.com/setup
- Click on “Sign in”.
- Enter your email ID and click “Next”.
- Click on the “Create new account” option if you do not have an account.
- You are required to provide some basic details about you to complete the account creation process.
- Username, Email address, Password, Mobile number etc.
- Now, enter your login password.
- Click on “Sign in” once again.
Activate Microsoft 365 with Product Key in 3 steps from Microsoft365.com/setup
- Visit microsoft365.com/setup website.
- Enter Microsoft setup product key
- Sign in to Microsoft account
You will be able to see the microsoft apps on screen and You are all ready to use the applications online.
Renew Microsoft 365 Subscription
- Visit microsoft365.com/setup in your browser.
- Select the subscription you want to renew and then choose Renew now to pay now for a full year of Microsoft 365 or Renew with a monthly subscription to pay for a month at a time.
- Turn off recurring billing in Office
- Go to the Services & subscriptions page by visiting www.microsoft365.com/setup.
- On the Services & subscriptions page, find your ms Office 365 subscription and then choose Manage.
- Now click on Turn off recurring billing link to turn recurring billing off.
- Change how you pay for a subscription
- If you have a plan with recurring billing, you can change how you pay unless if you have a due payment. just follow the steps below.
Sign in to Services and Subscriptions with your Microsoft Account.
- Select Manage, and then select Change how you pay.
- Change how you pay gives you a list of your current payment options.
- Add a new way to pay from that list and follow the instructions.